Waiea HI Condos & Real Estate
Included below are condos for sale and real estate in Waiea, HI.
If you would like more information on any of these Waiea real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Waiea listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
1118 Ala Moana Blvd
Waiea is a 36-story residential tower with a sweeping façade comprised of over 1,200 pieces of customized glass. Poised high above the sea, with sweeping views of Kewalo Karbow and the distant sound of breaking tides curling along the shore of Ala Moana Beach Park, Waiea possesses a singular vantage point of Hawaii’s most magnificent coastline, from sunrise to sunset.
Status | Completed
Move-In Date | 2016
Anchor Retail | Nobu
Total Homes | 174
Building Design | James K. M. Cheng
Interior Design | Tony Ingrao
For more information, please contact Global Luxury Specialist,
Jordan Kam (RA) at [email protected]
The Pinnacle of Luxury Living
Waiea represents a new level or architectural sophistication in Hawai’i. With its sweeping glass façade reflecting the gentle rhythm of the sea, and gracious view-oriented interiors, Waiea offers a refined modern take on timeless elegance.
- One, two, and three-bedroom residences
- LEED Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Certification
- Centralized high efficiency air-conditioning and hot water systems
- On-site resident manager and 24-hour building security
- Limited access control system with gated parking
- Limited access elevators for two south-facing tower residences
- Dynamic landscape design by internationally acclaimed firm SWA group
Luxury amenities including a deluxe fitness center with yoga studio, resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna and treatment rooms, an infinity-edged pool overlooking the ocean and resort-style cabanas. Residents also enjoy an indoor golf simulator, cinema, well-appointed dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen, quiet lounges, private guest suites, children’s area with water feature, dog park, library and sunset bar with sweeping panoramic vistas.
Penthouse Floor Plans | 174 Total
- 9’6” ceilings and 10’6” and taller ceilings in Villas and Penthouses
- Hardwood and stone flooring throughout entire residence
- Spacious master bathrooms with freestanding tubs, stunning onyx walls, and rain showers
- Polished-quartz composite counters
- Double walk-in closets with closet systems
- European cabinetry
- Complete suite of Miele kitchen appliances
- Gas cooking
- Wine refrigerators in each residence
- Toto water closets
- Motorized window shades in each residence
I'd like more Information!
One of the most magnificent views on the island of Oahu! Island...