Condos For Sale in Symphony Honolulu, Kaka'ako, HI
Built in 2016, Symphony Honolulu is a luxury high-rise condo tower in Kaka'ako consisting of 388 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units across 45 stories. Developed by OliverMcMillan, the developer of Pacifica Honolulu, Symphony Honolulu is located in an excellent spot with access to many incredible amenities, including restaurants, cafés, boutiques and shops, parks, beaches, and more.
Located in the heart of Honolulu and nearby various popular neighborhoods like Ward Village and the greater Our Kaka'ako, Symphony Honolulu residents have access to a variety of incredible offerings for eateries, drink spots, and experiences. Right across the street is the Blaisdell Arena, which regularly hosts concerts and events, and right down the street is the Blaisdell Concert Hall, which is the home of the Honolulu Symphony Orchestra and the Hawai'i Opera Theatre.
There are also a variety of shopping locations around Symphony Honolulu, from clothing stores to large grocery stores like the Whole Foods Market in Ward Village, which is a few blocks South of Symphony Honolulu and the largest Whole Foods Market in the state of Hawai'i.
A couple more blocks South is Ala Moana Beach Park, which is an incredible place to spend time with family, friends, pets, or by yourself. This is a great location for relaxing, playing sports both on land and in the water, taking pets on a walk, and enjoying the Hawaiian sun.
Families with students will also find Symphony Honolulu convenient for its proximity to President William McKinley High School, which is located directly behind the Blaisdell Center. This is a 3-minute drive away from your residence or a less than 15-minute walk, meaning getting students to and from school is extremely simple.
Perhaps most impressive, however, is Symphony Honolulu's proximity to the largest open-air shopping center in the world, the Ala Moana Center. This massive shopping center housing hundreds of designer boutiques, large chain and small stores, restaurants, and live performances is just a 3-minute drive or a 15- to 20-minute walk away from Symphony Honolulu.
In addition to the incredible amenities offered around the Kaka'ako neighborhood, Symphony Honolulu offers a wide variety of luxary on-site amenities, including:
- An all-inclusive, state-of-the-art fitness center with a yoga studio
- A private movie theater multimedia room
- An entertainment lounge with karaoke
- An inviting infinity-edge pool and jacuzzi spa
- A social dining room with a catering kitchen
- An elevated adult spa and day-bed lounge
- Entertainment cabanas with barbeque dining stations
- An owner’s bicycle and surfboard storage area
- A secured building with fob access
- Guest suites
- Separate residential and commercial parking entrances
- A one-of-a-kind Velocity Premier Auto Concierge
- A luxury driving service, an exotic driving experience, and an AutoSpa rejuvenation
Symphony Honolulu residences are also furnished with luxary interiors, from floor-to-ceiling windows to contemporary design. These features include:
- Contemporary designed one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans
- Engineered Oak hardwood flooring in the entry foyer, kitchen, and living areas
- View-capturing, floor-to-ceiling, low-E dual-pane windows
- High-volume ceilings in living rooms and bedrooms
- Lanais and laundry rooms in all makai residence types
- Bedrooms and a great room wired for ceiling fans
- Individually-controlled central air-conditioning
- Individually-metered electricity
- Structured wiring for TV, telephone, and data
Symphony Honolulu Interest Form
This three bedroom, two bath is 1520 sq. ft. of141 Sq. with storage...